Friday, November 12

Delightful Decoration




This is another one of the cards that I have made to sell. I am not quite sure if I really like it or not but I think that it will do. This set is just so versatile and you will probably see more creations that I make with it.

Hope you are enjoying your day where ever you are from. Today is just a georgeous day here in Newfoundland so I am off to take my dog for a walk to enjoy a bit more of the day.

I will be back tomorrow with another of my Christmas Creations. I hope you won't get too sick of looking at Christmas cards because I do plan on making alot more of them yet.

Next week I will have my new Su papers and I have some ideas for that paper going around in my head already.

Stay tuned soon

Take care

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails