Saturday, November 13

Scenic Season


I made this card using a Su set called Scenic Season that I bought last year. We made a card pretty similiar to this last year at our card class but I changed it a bit. I used the moon mask and changed the color from Night of Navy to Pacific Point. I had some of the paper because it was in in color before. I am so glad that they brought it back again. I also used photo paper instead of whisper white.

I hope the weather is as nice where you are as it is here today. I just love the sunshine. These days are a real bonus this time of year.

Gotta go and enjoy some more of your day

Come back tomorrow and I have some cards from a basic grey card kit to shart showing you.

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

NayaMartinez said...

wow, that card is amazing! I always make all of my own birthday/party ivitations by hand! It's just so fun!but it can be a bit pricey too...
Check out my new blog which i started today!

Related Posts with Thumbnails