Wednesday, June 23

What An Old "Kroner"




I bought this stamp a little while ago when me and my friend Kelly placed an order with Whipper Snapper. God love Kelly as she always asks me if I would like to place and order with her so we can save on the shipping. Works out well for both of us. We both love their stamps. This stamp is from their new spring collection and it is called “Kroner”. I needed some more masculine stamps and this one fit the bill perfectly. I do have others but I have not put them to the ink yet. I am hoping to really soon.

I made this card for my Dad for Fathers Day. It worked out so well. I got to use my favorite SU template the “Top” Note” it if one of my favorites. It is just so versatile.

The paper is from basic grey and it is colored with Copic markers. They definitely are my favorite coloring medium for awhile now. Before I got these I used to love my watercolored crayons but I have to say that the copics are just so nice and bright.

Just a short note tonight as I haven't even had supper yet and it is almost 10:00. DH is in the kitchen as we speak making us supper. God love him.

Will be back tomorrow night with another Father's Day card to show you. One that I made for my DH using one of my favorite and first SU sets Loads of Love.

Hope you all are enjoying your evening.

Take care

1 comment:

Kelly Bee said...

love the belly! Great paper choice too...

Related Posts with Thumbnails