Thursday, June 24

With Loads of Love!


With Loads of Love

I made this card for my DH for Father's Day with one of the first sets of stamps that I ever bought from SU. Over the past few years I have used it often. I bought two others sets to go with this one and used the Loads of Fun with this for the trailer. I had so much fun making this. The coloring made me feel like a little kid again. I think that is one of the reasons I love making cards. I get to color.

The paper is from basic grey. I got to use my favorite tools of all time the Cuttlebug and nestabilities. I don't make too many cards since I bought the nestabilities that I don't use them on. I really like the look of it.

Well tomorrow is Friday again. I must say that I found this week went by pretty quickly. I hope it slows down for the weekend.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails