Wednesday, October 14

Final Card from the Workshop!



This is my last card to show you from the workshop and I have to say that I think it is my favorite along with the ornament card. This card was so easy to do and I really liked the effect. I liked it so much in fact I had to buy this set. I think it will come in handy quite well for Christmas.

I actually have another card to show you tomorrow. It is a card that I made for my husband for his birthday on Friday. I think he will like it.

Hope you are all having a good day. The weather here today is aweful. We are having a storm here right now. Rain and snow. Yuck. It is too early for snow.
Suggle up.

Recipe:

Stamp: Scenic Season Stamp Set
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White
Accessories: Glue pen, dazzling diamonds, white gel pel

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails