Monday, October 12

4th Crazy For Christmas Card!



How was your Thanksgiving? I had a great Family Supper for 14 with my family. My and my husband prepared another wonderful meal had by all. The turkey was so delicious and of course we are having the left overs tonight. A great night had by all. Glad that it all turned out so well.

This is the fourth card that I made at the workshop the other day. I thought that it was nice but really I also think that it needs something else. Some type of emblishment. If I make it again I will definately be adding something to it.

What do you think?

Recipe
Stamps: Dasher
Inks: versamark
Cardstock: elegant eggplant, very vanilla, brushed gold
Accessories: embossing powder, embossing buddy, dazzling glitter, 2 way glue

See you again tomorrow with the last of the five card that I made.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!

1 comment:

SAMARA said...

Karen - this card is stunning! I hear you about the ribbon (your desire) however what I love is the ravishing simplicity! It is rich and sophisticated with the bling and gold. Looks like it belongs on the King's table (in the days of old!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails