Saturday, October 10

Crazy For Christmas Card Workshop card # 3



Here is the third card from the workshop. For me this card was a bit of a challenge because it had been awhile since I had to use two stamps together like the ones in this ornament. It was a nice challenge. I love the new color. It is so nice and rich.

Hope all you Canadians are enjoying your Thanksgiving weekend. Tomorrow I am having my family over for our annual Thanksgiving Supper. I enjoy it so much. Can't wait to eat that turkey.

Happy Thanksgiving to all you Canadians.

Recipe
Stamps: Tree Trimmings, Christmas Greetings
Paper: Very Vanilla, rich razzleberry
Ink: rich razzlebberry
Accessories: Ribbon, texturz plates (perfect details), big shot, dazzling diamonds, 2 way glue

See you again soon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails