Friday, October 9

Crazy For Christmas Card Workshop # 2



Here is another card that we made at the "Crazy For Christmas" card workshop the other night. I had a really good time and will get back at my cardmaking again now. I think. I have missed it so and have to justify that room that I have myself upstairs in my house. Just gotta get back at it.

Tell me what you think about this cared. I really like the card combination.
The new textured Petals A Plenty folder will definately be added to my collection. I really lilked it and think that it is quite versatile.

Recipe
Stamps:Berry Christmas, Four the Holidays
Paper: Old Olive, Real red, very vanilla
Ink: Old olive, real red, very vanilla
Accessories: Top Note, Petals A Plenty, Double rectangle punch, ribbon

Will be back tomorrow with another card.

Enjoy your weekend

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails