Saturday, October 17

Ev's 54th Birthday!




I made this card for my husband for his birthday yesterday. It reminded me so much of him and our dog Lilly. They are real buddies. He had a nice birthday. We are having birthday dinner and cake tonight.

I just love these purrs and pants stamps. Not very many companies have stamps that are so much like our dog Lilly. I was so happy to find them.

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend. The weather here is all rainy and windy but at least it isn't snowing. That will come soon enough I am sure.

Recipe:
Stamps: Purrs and Pants, Happy Birthday unknown
Paper: So Safton, Watercolor and sage shadow
Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories: Various punches, nesties, cuttlebug, su markers and aquapainter

Will be back real soon with another Christmas card to show you.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Cheers

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails