Friday, October 30

Pointsettia!




Hello again. I hope you all are feeling well and not getting that aweful virus H1N1.
So far me and my family haven't been sick with it. We are lucky so far. Hopefully it will stay that way.

I bought this stamp at a lss here in St. John's last year but never got around to using it. I think you may just see a few more cards using this stamp. I embossed this image first and then I watercolored it with reinkers. I enjoy coloring and this is the newest one for me to try and master. Master is the right word but you know what I mean if you have tried many different mediums to color with. Anyway ..

I will be back tomorrow with another card that I made using A Whipper Snapper Dog stamp that I have used before but think he is just so cute. I made this for my daughter to give to her friend Gabby for her birthday. She really liked it.

Stay warm, enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails