Friday, December 26

Merry Christmas To All!



Good evening

I hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Christmas. I know I did. I had a wonderful time spending time with my family and friends the past couple of days. It just seems so much nicer and happier this time of year. Not that I don't get to see my family and friends throughout the year but somehow at Christmas it is just more special.

I had a wonderful Christmas dinner at my sisters last night and it was just delicious. Awesome dinner Janet. Christmas Eve we had brunch at my sister Tanya's and that evening me, my dh and dd went over to my friend Debby's for our annual Christmas visit. Debby's family has always had a tradition of reciting The Night Before Christmas and as she does we all put ornaments on the tree from the story. We have done this for years with her and it is so nice that we get to help carry on her tradition as both her parents have passed on so it is nice that she carries it on through us and her son. We had a great evening.

I wanted to show you this card that my sister Tanya gave my daughter for Christmas. I thought it was beautiful. Staci did also.

I hope to be back again tomorrow to show you some other pictures from my Christmas card collection so to speak.

Have a great evening

Happy Boxing Day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails