Friday, December 19

Great Day For A Snowman!



Strange weather here in Newfoundland today. One minute it looks like we are going to have a big snowstorm and the next the sun and shining and the snow has stopped. Strange indeed. It is pretty cold here today too. Would be a day to make a snowman like the one in this card. I made this card at my demo Deanne's CTMH card making night. We made a Halloween card and two Christmas cards. This is one of the cards that we made using the new CTMH set of the month of November. It is just so cute. You can change all the elements on the snowman that you want too. The possibilities are endless. I had a great time that night and met some new stamping friends. Always nice to meet new friends.

How are your Chistmas plans coming along? All your shoppping done? For me the answer is no I don't have everything done and I still have shopping to do but I am so glad to say that today I start my holidays and I am off work till the 29th of December. Yahoo... I really need a break from that place. Another story and not for now.

Enjoy your winter weather and happy stamping!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Cute cute card! I just love snowmen. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails