Sunday, November 2

Elves Elves Everywhere!



Here is another Christmas card that I made recently. I just can't seem to get enough of this little fellow. He is just so cute.

Thi is my favorite time of year for making cards. I just love Christmas cards. They are so bright and colorful.

Been pretty busy lately trying to get the 20 cards that me and Kelly cut out make. This is just another one and there are still lots more to come.

Stay tuned and let me know what you think. All comments are welcome.

Recipe:

Stamps: Merry Pursuits
Paper: Real Red, Slab from Michael's, Green unknown
Accessories; Crop-a-dial, eyelets, ribbon, nestabilities, cuttlebug, copics, glitter pen

Come back soon for another new creation.

Enjoy your weekend

1 comment:

Monique said...

Love your little elf cards a lot. I will have to find me some stamps like these. I really love the colours and everything about this card, thanks for the inspiration.
Monique

Related Posts with Thumbnails