Tuesday, November 11

Another Cute Little Elf!



Hello again, how are you all doing. I have been busy creating some new Christmas cards. Some I don't even have pictures taken of yet but I remember that I never posted this one yet so I thought that I would share it with you.

I just can't seem to get enough of these little fellows. They are just so cute. They are fun to work with. Listen to me I sound like a advertisement for CTMH.. Deanne would be glad to hear that.

Hope to be again later with some new pictures of more Christmas cards that I have done. Been a busy girl for sure.

Recipe:

Stamps: Merry Pursuits CTMH, happy holiday is unknown
Paper: Real red, slab from Michael's for the dp
Accessories: Cuttlebug, embossing foler, nesties, ribbon, glitter pen, stickles, copics, brads

Enjoy your day

Today remember those who died so that we can live with the freedom that we all do today. God Bless them all.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails