Sunday, June 15

Happy Father's Day!



Today here in St. John's the weather is drizzle and rain and it really wasn't the kind of weekend that I wanted but it did allow me to get some things done on the inside for a change.

As soon as I saw this set when it was released last month I knew that I would have to buy it and use it for a card for my Dad as he truly is "King of the Grill" for sure. Everything he cooks on it is exceptional. Tks Dad for all the great meals.

I saw a card made on SCS using red and white paper but Mothermark used paperweaving and I decided that I would see if I could get some paper like this but checked everywhere and then me and my daughter were at McDonalds having an ice cream and then in with the muffins I saw this paper and I asked the girl if I could have a piece of it and she gladly gave me some. It sure made my evening for sure. I came home and right away stated in making this card. I am really pleased with how it turned out. What do you think?

For all you Father's out there. Happy Father's Day and I hope that your wives and children are good to you. My dh is working again tomorrow night so my daughter is getting up early to give him the card that I posted earlier the week and a Terry Goodkind Book that he has been wanted for awhile now. We are also going to cook him his favorite meal tomorrow which is bbq pork chops.

Recipe:

Stamps: Gina K King of The Grill
Ink: Pallett Noir, Close to Cocoa, checkered paper from McDonalds
Accessories: Cuttlebug and embossing folder, crop-a-dial, brads

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Cheers

1 comment:

Debby Winters said...

How cute is this! And so absolutely perfect for your dad! I love it!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails