Thursday, June 26

Teacher Cards!






I used the Gina K set called Owl Always Love You for teacher cards that I made for my daugthter Staci. The round card was for her female teachers and the rectangle one is for her male teachers. I am quite pleased with how it turned out. I just love these little owls. I think they are so cute. Staci was pleased with them and apparently she got big hugs from all her teachers for them. That made me happy.

Where did this school year go. I can't beleive that it is over today. Next year Staci goes to High School. It seems like only yesterday that she was born and so small and innocent. Wow! Time sure does fly. Listen to me my age is starting to show. lol

Now Staci has a wonderful summer ahead of her and hopefully the weather will be good. This week here has been wonderful. The temperatures are in the 20s and for us that is a goodie indeed.

Enjoy your summer Staci! Hope it doesn't go by too fast for you.

Recipe:

Stamps: Gina K Owl Always Love you and SU Riveting
Ink: Pallett Noir
Accessories: Copics, Nestabilites, Cuttlebug, punches
Paper: Whisper White, Creamy Caramel and DP from Michael's

Have a wonderful day.

See you again soon

1 comment:

Debby Winters said...

What great cards Karen! Owls are so perfect for teachers and I love your background! Great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails