Monday, June 9

Father's Day



Haven't been around lately much as we have been busy preparing our community garden and this year we decided to also try out some container gardening outside our deck.
If all works out well, I will post pictures of our crop.

I made this card for my DH for Father's Day. It is supposed to represent our dog Lilly but the color is all wrong. I tried copics and pencils and just couldn't come up with the right color. Knowing me I will end up taking this apart before Father's Day to change it. I also had this card completed and then decided that I prefer it 5 x 5 so I changed the card front. I love this card sketch. It is last weeks challenge. I am a bit behind but better late than never. I immediately pictured using this set for this challenge when I saw it posted last week. I am pleased with how it turned out except the color of the dog.

I will be back later this week to post a card that I am making for my Dad for Father's Day using the new Gina K set called "King of the Grill" As soon as I saw that I just had to have it for my Dad.

Recipe:

Stamps: For Father by SU
Paper: Whispering White, Close to Cocoa and More Mustard SU, DP called Cats and Dog
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Primsacolor pencils, taltine and stump and bone charm.

Hope you all have a great week.

1 comment:

Debby Winters said...

Love it! Love it! I think it looks a lot like Lily! You are right about the colour though...but close! I am sure Ev loved it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails