Sunday, May 25

Staci's 15th Birthday



I made it back to show you the card that I made for my daughter Staci's 15th Birthday today. I got to use this set by Inkadinkado that I have had for awhile now. It was alot of fun to make. When I made the card for my Dad's birthday the other day Staci told me that she really liked my layout. I thought I would try and use it again for one for her. I am quite pleased with how it turned out. I just love getting to use my cuttlebug embossing folders. I find they just add so much to a card.

I can't believe that Staci turned 15 today. Seemed like only yesterday that she was born and now she is in her middle teen years. She is a good kid and I am so proud of her. She and I are great friends. I truly am blessed. Hope you had a wonderful birthday today Staci.

I have been trying hard lately to use ribbon my most of my cards. I find that I happier with them when I do. I am just find that I am never sure if I like what I did but this one will pass for sure. Staci really liked the card so that afterall is all that counts, right?

Recipe:

Stamps: Inkadinkado set I think it is called Cupcakes
Ink: Pallett Noir
Accessories: Copic Markers, Cuttlebug, embossing folders, adhesive and regular ribbon
eyelets, and my cropadial.

Hope you all are enjoying the end of your weekend. Have a great evening.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Debby Winters said...

Absolutely Beautiful Karen....I am sure Staci loved it! I can't believe she is already 15...WOW! Where did those years go?!?!?

Related Posts with Thumbnails