Saturday, November 10

This Week's Sketch Challenge!



Made this card for the weekly card sketch on Splitcoast found here

This one came together quickly and it was fun making it. These stamps I got last year at Wal-Mart. They were great set. You get three stamps for $4.96. One 3 X 3 and 2 1.5 x 1.5. Great price don't you think. I have been at Wal-Mart a couple of times this year and still haven't found any new ones but I will keep checking.

I used patterned paper that I bought last year at Wal-Mart too. Love the patterned paper. It makes everything so easy.

Snowmen have to be my favorite stamps to work with for Christmas. There is just something about them that make me smile.

What do you think of this one??

1 comment:

Debby Winters said...

Boy! Have you ever been busy! I really like this one Karen. Love the colours you picked and the dp goes perfectly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails