Friday, November 9

On A Roll!



Wow here I am again. I can't believe that I am posting another card. I must be on a roll lately or something because I have sat down every single night and made a card. That is the first time in a long time for me. I must say that I am really enjoying it too. Hopefully I can keep it up.

I made this card using the Crayon Resist Technique and used one of my favorite sets, Lovely as a Tree. There is just something about the stamp used on this card that makes me happy. I looks like a happy tree. Yes I know that is strange but true.

I used glossy paper to stamp the tree so I could use the white crayon. I always like how these turn out.

Thanks so much for dropping by.

Have a good night

Sleep Tight.

1 comment:

Debby Winters said...

Just beautiful Karen! I really like the snowflakes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails