Thursday, November 8

Another Thomas Kinkade!



Here is another Thomas Kinkade card that I made. I am going to have to make more as I think that I am going to try and sell some of these for sure. My younger sister is going to try and sell some of these at her work for me and I am hoping that this will be a good seller. I think that it will.

What do you think??

I was having alot of trouble with these Kinkade images as I was never satisfied with the detail on it. I asked the great people on Splitcoast Stampers what they thought that I could do and I had so many excellent ideas but in the end the one that worked for me was to lightly sand the rubber a bit and dada.... it worked. I was so relieved. I just had to make another one right away.

I colored it with my primsacolor pencils and used my taltine to blend the colors. Used my corner punch to add a bit of detail. Put some glitter on the snow to add some great sparkle and then I put a page protector over the image. to stay away from bows should it could be a bit masculine maybe. Anyway I am pleased with how it turned out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved your TK card. It's absolutely beautiful. I, too, have this stamp and don't seem to be able to stamp a clear image. What did you use to "sand" the stamp? I want to try that, but certainly don't want to ruin the image. Thanks for any advice.

Debby Winters said...

Karen this TK is just beautiful! Each one gets more and more amazing. Love your colouring on this one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails