Tuesday, December 21

Another Digital Image!



I just love this sweet image. It was one of my favorites that I saw on the Whimsy Website. They have such wonderful images over there. Listen to me I sound like an advertisement. lol

I had a bit of trouble sizing this image as I wanted to use it with some of my new nestabilities that I got. This one is labels 15 I think.

How are you getting along with all your Christmas plans. Mine are almost finished. Did a bit more shopping today. Don't have much more to get. Just a few little things. I am hoping to have it all done tomorrow.

This image is from Whimsy Stamps and it is called "Warm Winter Wishes"

Enjoy your evening.

Be back tomorrow with a card that is not for Christmas for a change. It is a retirement card that I made for my dh to give to a friend.

1 comment:

Real Exams said...

I absolutely love your photos..they are gorgeous..

Related Posts with Thumbnails