Sunday, December 19

1st Time Using Digital Stamps



Hello Everyone

Hope you all are doing well with your Christmas preparations. Mine are a bit behind but then they are every year. Why should I think this year will be any different. lol

I made this card recently using my first digital stamp purchase at Whimsy Stamps. It is an image called Trimming The Tree. I have to say that after using these digital stamps I will definately be buying more. They don't take up much room compared to the others. Whimsy stamps has a great collection of images that are so fun to color. They remind me of the Whipper Snapper images. I love to color both of these type of images.

I will be back tomorrow with another Digital Image to show you.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and don't worry about the preparations. If you don't get it all done then there is always next year.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails