Monday, November 8

Back In the Saddle Again and Copic Certification

Well I am finally getting back to making some cards again. Am doing much better and I am back to work part time right now. I have made a few cards that I am hoping to show you over the next few days. Hope you come back and take a look.

Copic Certification

I have been emailing a representative from Copic asking that we have a Copic Certification Class in St. John's, Newfoundland and I was advised that if I can get 25 people interested then they would consider coming here and doing a class.

So if you are from Newfoundland and intested in becoming Copic Certified then please contact me by leaving a message or by email.

So far the copic people are going as far as Halifax for classes. We are really hoping to get them to come a little further so that we can learn more about those awesome markers. If you have used them then you know how awesome they are.

Enjoy the rest of your evening

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails