Thursday, May 27

Giant Bird Punch!



Back again. Wow! This is the third night in a row now. Feels good to be back at it again. Been way too long.

Guess we have all been through those times when you just can't seem to get back at it for one reason or another. Life just seems to get in the way. In my family May is pretty busy with birthdays. I even had one on the 15th.

I bought this punch a little while ago now and have wanted to use it every since. This design kept going around in my head and I am so glad to finally have it out. For two nights it was all I thought about going to sleep and even had trouble getting to sleep. Silly I know but so true.

I have to say that I really like these two colors together. They really go together I think. They are Rose Red and Certainly Celery. The new scallop punch but SU is so cute too. I found it so hard to resist buying it. I have the corner one too but haven't figured out how to use the two of them together yet.

I probably won't be back until Saturday so enjoy your weekend and I look forward to showing you something new then.

Take care

Cheers!

2 comments:

Kelly Bee said...

cute, cute, cute! love the glittery birds...yum!

Debby Winters said...

Very pretty card Karen! The bird punch is too cute! You are right these colours go very well together!

Related Posts with Thumbnails