Monday, March 1

Graduation Time Again!




I made this card to give a friend of my dh as she got her degree at Memorial University doing night courses. It must be really hard working full time and getting a degree in the nights. Roma good for you girl!

This is another Whipper Snapper stamp that I bought awhile ago and never had a reason to use it until now. These stamps are just so fun to color. They are quickly becoming my favorite I think.

My dh told me that he thought it would be better not to use too many emblishments on this card as Roma is not a frilly person so this is what I came up with. For me I think a card is not complete unless I have some sort of emblishment. I love these fake dew drops that I bought in the candle section at Michael's. They add that extra little something that you need sometimes.

I am going up in my stamproom now to start something new so hopefully I will be back real soon to show you.

Take care

1 comment:

Unknown said...

adore , é um trabalho maravilhoso. vou copiar augumaS DESSAS IDEIAS .

Related Posts with Thumbnails