Friday, February 26

Yippee It's Friday!



I just love this cute image. It was so fun to color. I just have so much coloring with my copics. I think coloring is one of the reasons why I took up making cards. I have always missed coloring. When my daughter Staci was younger we spend many hours together coloring. She is grown up now so there is not much coloring anymore so cards are a great way of having fun coloring.

My favorite medium to color with is copics. I still am not completely thrilled with my coloring. Shading is just not my thing. I am working on it more and have found some wonderful videos on utube on the subject.

This is another Whipper Snapper stamp. I bought it months ago when my friend Kelly and I placed an order together. The shipping is so expensive that you really need to split the cost. Worked out great for both of us. Soon time to place another order I hope.

Hope you are enjoying the beginning of your weekend. I know for me I found this week so long that I am so glad that the work week is over. I really had a really bad week. Oh well, get over it and move on I guess.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Will be back soon with something new to show you.

I need to get back at the Card Sketches from Splitcoast.

Till later ...

Cheers

1 comment:

Kelly Bee said...

hello stranger! I'm a little under the weather myself these days. Cute card. There's a new release coming up very soon so maybe it will be time to order new WS stamps sooner than you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails