Sunday, January 3

Teacher Gifts!







I made four of each of these for Teacher Gifts for my daughters teachers and also used some for gifts. I really liked how they turned out. My friend Kelly came up with the idea and we did them together. I really enjoyed making these.

I will definately be making more of these next year. I really liked how they turned out and the people I gave them to really liked them as well.

I hope you all enjoyed your holiday season. I certainly did. I just love this time of year. The lights and the get togethers with family and friends is also so enjoyable.

After making these I found that I really liked altering things so I definately think that I will be spinning off to other altered projects this year.

I have a couple of more Christmas things to show you before I move on to other projects.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails