Monday, January 4

More Christmas Cards!



I made this card for my friend Kelly for Christmas. The image is from an order that we went in on the shipping to from Whipper Snapper. I just love their designs. They are so whimiscal and so fun to color. Snowmen are just my favorite thing for Christmas so when I saw this image I just had to buy it.

I got to use some more of my SU dp from last year. If I remember correct the name of it is Blitzen. I really like how it is traditional read and green colors. I am more of a traditional personson myself when it somes to Christmas.

I also used this design to make a card for my dh Ev. I will be back tomorrow night with that one to show you.

I guess by now everyone is back to work after a bit of a Christmas holiday. I for one wish that I could have taken more time Christmas. I always find that I am so busy doing things for Christmas that I just don't have time to enjoy the season like I would like to do.

Enjoy the rest of your evening!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails