Friday, May 8

Happy Birthday Month!



This month is the one of the year that there are so many birthdays. Mine is one of them next week. Can't believe that I will soon be 47. Where did that time go. Seems like only yesterday that I was only 20 something. I have to say that I don't feel 47 though. Which is a good thing. My daugher and step daughter also have birthdays this month. Actually today is my step daughter Nikita's birthday. She is 22 today.

I am not sure who I will be giving this card to yet but I just loved this image when I saw it.

A short time ago me and my friend Kelly placed an order with Whipper Snapper together as their shipping is way too expensive. Works for me. I am so glad to have some new image to color. In case you never knew, I just love to color. Stamping just gives me the excuse to keep doing it.

Hope to see you again real soon.

Take care and enjoy the weekend.

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mother's out there.

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails