Thursday, May 7

Anita's New House!



Been awhile since I have been on here. I kinda lost my mojo as I have been so busy trying to lose weight that I guess it has consumed me. It sure is alot of work but well worth it I think. To date I have lost 21.6 lbs. I am very pleased with my results. I joined Weight Watchers. It worked for me before so there is absolutely no reason why it won't now. I will let you know more of my progress as I go on.

I made this card for my friend Anita who recently purchased a new home. Anita and her family have been a part of my life now for over a year. I met Anita through an email. She sent me an email to tell me that my online friend of many years Dave Knuth had passed away. Ever since that I have been chatting back and forth on emails. I just wanted to show her how happy I am for her finally being able to get a bigger home that she had wanted for such a long time. Anita has become a wonderful friend. My only regret is that I never knew her when her brother Dave was alive. He would have loved for us to be friends. Strange how things work out sometimes.

I had this wheeel for a long time now and this is the first time that I made anything with it. I really like it.

I hope Anita likes her card.

I will be back tomorrow night with another card that I finished this evening.

Enjoy the sun!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails