Thursday, January 15

SC211 and Janet's Birthday Card!



I made this card for this weeks card sketch over at SCS. I thought that it was time that I got back into trying to do them as often as I could and seeing that my sisters birthday was today I thought that I would use the sketch.

I just love this MFT set and think that it is so sweet. I haven't used it much but do intend to try and use it more. I have so many sets that I don't use that much and it is something else that I thought that I would do this year for myself. If you are like me then you collect and collect paper stamps etc and spend more time buying the using them. For me I think this needs to change.

My sister was very pleased with how this card turned out which of course made me so glad. I just love making cards for people who really appreciate them. It gives me so much pleasure.

I am hoping to build my card stash this year also to have some ready for when occasions come up. Instead of the last minute ones like I so often do.

I guess we will juse have to see if I stick to those promises to myself.

Recipe:

Stamps: Time for Bubble
Ink: Momento Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug, embossing folders, copics, su markers, taltine, primsacolor pencils, watercolor brush, tin foil, punch, jewels
Paper: Whisper White, Rose Red, Gable Green

Hope to be back real soon with another card

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

So very cute! Wonderful birthday card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails