Saturday, December 15

Basic Grey Christmas!



I made this card today when I had a bit of free time as it has been too long since I made a card. I bought this tree stamp at Walmart awhile ago. It was in a set. From the minute I saw it I knew that I wanted to use it with the Basic Grey Figgy Pudding paper that I already had. I am pleased with how it turned out.. What do you think.

How are your Christmas preparations coming along? I find this year that I just can't get in the mood for shopping at all. I did enjoy a bit of it today as I got my DH a pre christmas present. I got an acousitc guitar for him. He has been wanting one for years and when the opportunity came along for me to afford this for him I took great pleasure in doing it. He was so pleased with it. The look on his face said it all. It is so nice to give. I felt so good to be able to do that for him. I would not have been able to wait till Christmas without giving it to him anyway.

Happy shopping everyone...

see you soon

come by again real soon.

2 comments:

Debby Winters said...

I can just imagine the look on Ev's face when you gave him the guitar! WOW!
I absolutely LOVE this card...it all goes so well together!
Keep up the beautiful work Karen.

Kelly said...

Beautiful card Karen! Hope you had a Merry Little Christmas.
God bless
Kelly Watts

Related Posts with Thumbnails