Saturday, October 6

Happy Thanksgiving!



Another contribultion to World Card Day. I am having fun with this. This Sunday is Thanksgiving in Canada and this year for the first time I am having my whole family over for dinner. All 14 of them. Yikes... Hope I can handle it. I am not used to cooking for that many. Looking forward to it though. Anyway, after rambling off on the dinner I forgot to say that I wanted to make something to put on the table that I made and somehow it turned into a card. I never intended that but just went with it. I am pleased though with how it turned out.

This is a set called Thoroughly Thankful and I have had it for awhile but never got around to using it until today. I colored it with the faithful Primsacolor Pencils and Tantine with stumps. That always works out well.

Tell me what you think.

Have a nice evening and Happy Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

I just got this set! I so need to cut and mount it :) Especially since I see your awesome card here!!! Everyone is sleeping so maybe I'll keep on playing in my new stamp room - yippee!!

Debby Winters said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving my friend. Hope all is going well with your turkey dinner. Love the card...great colours!

My Paper World said...

Gorgeous card, the colouring looks fab!

Shannon McGann said...

This is a great card - one of my favourite stamp sets too!

Thanks for sharing your story on my blog. I'm so sorry about the loss of your mother, but it's great that your dad is doing alright.

Related Posts with Thumbnails