Saturday, October 6

Happy World Card Making Day!!


Today is World Card Making Day so I decided when I got up seeing that our time was so much ahead of everybody else's that I would make a Halloween Card. I am going to try and sell a few of them this year. I have been stamping for over two years now and have never bought any Halloween Cards.

I think this set is so sweet. I just had to try and make something with it.

I am not completely satisfied with this one but it is only the first of what I hope will be many more to come.

Today is another beautiful day here in St. John's so I need to get out and enjoy it. Fall is such a beautiful time. I love the colors and the crispness of the air. It is just a shame to not get out. Soon we will be stuck inside wishing that we can get out. You know that dreaded word "SNOW" could happen anytime now. Winter is not my favorite time at all. Actually I hate it for so many reasons. Driving in it, shovelling it, freezing in it.. The list is endless.

Have a great Thanksgiving Weekend!! Get our and enjoy the weather!

Cheers

3 comments:

Debby Winters said...

How cute is this card Karen! I absolutely love the cat!

Lauren said...

Love this Halloween card! TFS.

Anonymous said...

this is odd. there is no picture posted. since other folks have commented, I'm sure it must be my computer. sigh!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails