Tuesday, October 16

Happy Birthday Everett!



This is a card that I made for my hubby for his birthday today. I really never thought that it would take so long so I came home from work and had hoped to have it done before supper so that I could give it to him and boy was I wrong. My poor hubby had to go to work this evening and work all night for 12 hours without even having a card from me for his birthday today. I felt so bad but I had to wait till he was gone to work to get back to doing this card. I found this pattern on splitcoast. It was just what I was looking for. My hubby is always fixing something around the house and if he is not doing things around our house then he is busy helping out someone in my family. What a guy he is! Gotta love him.

Tomorrow morning when he gets home I will give him the card. I told him that I was working on his card when I spoke with him this evening at work and he was fine with that. He knows that he always gets a special card for occasions now. I must say that he does appreciate them too. He has the cards that I gave him on the wall in our rec room.

I can't wait to see his face in the morning when he sees this. I have had those tools for years now and have always intended to make something for him out of them. There are three more yet so I will have to make something else out of them for another occasion.

Happy Birthday Ev! See you tomorrow morning! Loves ya!

I am heading off to bed now.

Have a great evening and see you soon!

Take care

Cheers!

3 comments:

Debby Winters said...

What a great card Karen! I absolutely LOVE it! I am sure that Ev did too!

Lori Barnett said...

How cool!! This should be put on display :)

Kelly said...

Cute card Karen! I'm sure your hubby will love it! It would suit my hubby as well so I might make one for him on his birthday next year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails