Thursday, October 25

Card Sketch SC147




I have wanted to get a chance to do the weekly card sketch that is on Splitcoast for awhile now but for one reason or another I just never got to it. I started this card last night and finally got a chance to finish it tonight. I bought this stamp for Thanksgiving and had this image already colored but could never figure what layout to use in it and when I saw this one on Wednesday I knew that I would finally get a chance to use it.

I colored the image with my primsacolor pencils and used my taltine with stumps to color it with. I love the effect the create. The colors are so vibrant. I also got a chance to use my faithful cuttlebug. I just love that thing. There are so many things that you can do with it.

I am pleased with how this turned out so now it is time for you to tell me what you think.

Good night
Sleep Tight

See you later

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is very pretty. I need to pull out my prisma and play some.

QuiltNut Creations said...

gorgeous stamp!

Related Posts with Thumbnails