Wednesday, July 11


This is my contribution to Sketch Challenge SC129 on Splitcoast. This is a retired set called Cattitude. I saw a card on Splitcoast that I thought was so cute that it made me just want to have this set. I checked out the Buy/Sell/Trade forum on Splitcoast and there was someone who was nice enough to part with this set for me. I was so pleased. My only problem is the mail and how long it takes for shipments to make it to Canada from the US. I think it took over three weeks for me to get this set. It was well worth the wait though. I was so pleased with how this one turned out. I have been trying to work on my watercoloring and do a better job on my shading. I was very pleased with how this one turned out. The background paper I bought for $6.50 at Wal-Mart. It is cat/dog paper and seeing I am such a lover of them I just had to have it. It is so nice to get a bargain.

2 comments:

9kids said...

Congrats on your new blog, Karen. I'd be happy to exchane links with you.

Love the cat card!

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Great blog! I love this card! Great colors!

Related Posts with Thumbnails