Sunday, November 28

Penguins in Echo Park



I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I spent alot of time this weekend making cards so that hopefully I could sell some. Always nice to make a bit of extra money so that you can buy more new craft items.

This paper me and my friend Kelly bought from the US and it is from Echo Park. This is the first card that I made using the paper. The ribbon I did a bit of a different way and I like the way that it turned out. Nice change. Not sure if I did it right or not but it is different.

How are you all doing with your Christmas preparations? This year for the first time in years I am a bit ahead. Nice cause then the closer it gets to Christmas the more time I will have to relax. I always have so much last minute things to get done. Hopefully I won't get behind on all the rest of the things that I need to do.

Spend the afternoon at my friend Kelly's and met a new stamping friend called Melanie. It was a nice afternoon and hopefully we can get together again real soon.
Tks once again Kelly.

Tonight I am just sitting back and relaxing for a change. My poor neck needs the rest. Back to work again tomorrow. The weekends go by so fast.

I will be back tomorrow with some tags that I made today at Kelly's.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails