Sunday, November 21

Hope You Enjoyed Your Weekend!



I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. I sure did. For the first time in months me and my dh actually went out and spent an evening with another couple. We had a great time. A nice change indeed. One that I hope we can do again real soon.

I have to say a big thank you to Sheila at Scrappin Great Deals for cancelling my order and allowing me to pay for it again so that I could get it more quickly. I had a little trouble with my palpal account (completely my fault) and when I went to pay for my order it came up that I was paying with echeck and I don't know if you have ever had to do that but it seems to take forever to get your order. I am looking forward to getting the order as I ordered some new Nestabilities that I hope to show you something with as soon as I get them.

The card above was made with the Jovial card kit. I am almost finished showing you them. I have something a little different for you tomorrow night. I have some tags to show you that me and my friend Kelly made using her Cricut. They are so cute and easy to make.

Enjoy what is left of your evening.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails