Sunday, February 21

Stampscapes Thank You Card!



I made this card for my dh. I always have so much fun using these stampscapes stamps. I wish that I had more of them to create some of the awesome images that people create on their website. I just can't believe the georgeous art work that people make from these stamps. Hopefully one day soon I will be able to show some of mine to you.

How was your weekend? For me I am finally on the mend a bit as I have had a bad neck and shoulder now for over a week. It has been a long week. Anyone who has had a pulled muscle knows how much pain you can be in. I hurt my heck and shoulders last weekend shovelling. Hopefully it will only be good days from here as I have to go back to work and am sure that I have alot to catch up on. Oh well! Such is life.

Hope you all have enjoyed your weekend.

Be back again tomorrow night with another card to show you.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails