Sunday, November 29

Last card from the CTMH workshop!




This is such a versatile set. I think I will definately be using it alot to make my Christmas cards. It is a new set from CTMH this year called Holiday Trinkets. This is a set of 14 and in case you never noticed I used this card on my other card which had the trees on it. Very versatile set indeed.

The new paper is called Jingle and I think it is just so cute.

Listen to me I sound like an avertisement for CTMH. Well when you find something that you like you should tell others about it I think. I really like the CTMH sets. I prefer the acrylic sets over the rubber ones. They are just so easy to use and and you can see where you want to place them on the paper before yous stamp.

I hope you all are getting ahead of your Christmas crafts. So much work and so little time to do them.

Will be back soon with some teacher sets to show you.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails