Sunday, July 5

Finally Got Some Stamping Done!



I bought this image awhile back and just haven't had time to stamp lately so this was a real treat getting to do this.

I just love this image. He is so cute.

I thought that he would go nicely with the SU paper that I have had awhile now.

I know that I haven't been here for awhile but it seems that life has just gotten so busy since I have been trying to lose weight. It is well worth it as I feel so much better but I do miss making some cards as well.

I am really hoping ot be back real soon.

Tks so much for visiting.

Take care. Enjoy your summer.

1 comment:

Mary G. said...

Karen, this is SO cute! Love that image! Notice you're in Saint John. We were just there on June 22nd on a cruise! The weather wasn't very good for us but Saint John was very nice!! Would love to go back someday when we have more time to explore!

Related Posts with Thumbnails