Tuesday, February 3

More Watercoloring!



I hope you are are doing well. I have been having a problem with my mojo lately so I decided that I would try and do some of the sketches on SCS. I have been busy practicing my watercoloring and I must say that it is much harder than it looks. So hard to control the water. I can't even remember how many of these that I jsut threw out because I wasn't happy with it. I am still not really happy with this one but it is much better than the others.

I wanted to do a bit of a cheery card so that I could send it to a friend who is going through a hard time right now. She is having Chemo treatments. I just wanted to cheer her up a bit. Hopefully this card will help.

What do you think?

Enjoy your day!

Cheers

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails