Thursday, January 22

Happy Birthday Dave!



I made this card for my bil Dave for his birthday today. I bought these stamps a while ago from Purrs and Pants and thought that this card would be perfect for Dave. My niece has a black lab and Dave seems to have a new best buddy. They do alot together.

I found this card a challenge as I knew that I wanted to use this designer paper but where it is so busy I wasn't sure what else I was going to do with it. My dh helped me out and told me to use some black around the image. It seemed to work out well. The pattern was just so busy that it threw me off. I have to say thought that I am pleased with how it turned out. I first had the image all done on white paper and then didn't like it and thought that it would look better done on vanilla and I was glad that I did.

I will be back again tomorrow night with another card from my watercoloring class.

Recipe:

Stamps: Purrs and Pants
Ink: Momento Black
Paper: Pacific Point, Black, Very Vanilla, Pets DP from DCWV
Accessories: cuttlebug, nesties, ribbon, copics, bone punch

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails