Wednesday, December 10

Christmas Eve Night!



When I first saw this stamp I automatically thought of Christmas Eve for some reason. It just made me feel at home in a cabin and that it what I would love to have.

I got to try out that new Dp from SU called Blitzen. Great colors and paper. I just love two sided paper.

I used some photo paper to stamp the image on so I could make the image stand out better and allow me to sponge on the paper with such ease.

Sorry to cut this short but I am off to make more cards. A woman's work is never done as they say. I was out shopping earlier with my daughter and that wasn't very productive so I need to be productive at something tonight. I definately can be at card making and lately I am on a roll so I have to stick with it.

Hope you are getting a jump start on your Christmas shopping. I bet some of you are better organized than I am and even have all the presents bought and wrapped. One day, one day I hope to be like that but I just find that there is just too much to do and not enough time to do it. I am looking forward to a bit of time off so I can just sit back and enjoy.

I am hoping to be back soon with some more creations, until then
Happy Stamping

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this one, Karen. I'll be borrowing that stamp some day for sure! Great job on the card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails