Sunday, December 7

Another Merry Little Elf!



I saw this card on Splitcoast and thought that it was just so cute I knew that I just had to try it. I thought that it would be a good seller.

I can't seem to get enough of these little elves. It seems that every once in a while there is a set that you just can't seem to put down and this Christmas it has to be this set. I think they are just such sweet happy little elves and they make me smile.

What do you think?

Recipe:

Stamps: Merry Pursuite CTMH, To You & Yours (SU)
Ink: Momento Black, Real Red
Paper: Real red, whisper white, dp
Accessories: punches, ribbon, copics

Enjoy your day

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

KanataNewf said...

Love it! I have this set and am so going to case it! By the way, I'm a transplanted nflder (Grand Bank) living in .... you guessed it...Kanata.

Related Posts with Thumbnails