Friday, October 17

Still Around!



I know, I know it has been way too long since I have posted anything and I have to appologize but sometimes life just seems to get in the way of what we want to do. Now the summer is over and I have lots of time to get back to making cards again. In fact it is soon time to start on those Christmas cards again. Where does time go.

I made this card for my dh Ev for his 53th birthday yesterday. When I firt saw this image on SCS I fell in love with it because it reminded me so much of Ev and our dog Lilly. I just had to order it and use it for an occasion.

Ev really like this because it was of him and his buddy.

Recipe:

Stamps: Purrs and Pants, Snap Stamps
Ink: Pallet Noir and More Mustard
Paper: Whisper White and dp from a cats and dog pack from Walmart and ruby red
Accessories: Punches, chalks, cording and pencils and stumps and taltine

Hope you all enjoy your weekend and I hope to be back again on the weekend with some new creations

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails