Monday, April 28

Hello Again!



I never got a chance to make a card yesterday so I just had to give this one a try tonight. I went upstairs to my stamproom (I am still enjoying saying that) and this set just called out to me. I had wanted to do some sketch challenges but it just never turned out that way.

I do find it pretty hard to concentrate lately because I have too much going on so I was glad when this card came together so quickly.

I had alot of fun coloring this image as I always do. I used my copics again. They sure will take alot of getting used to let me tell you but I am not one to give up. I will master them yet. It took me awhile to get used to other techniques so this one will just take a bit more practice too. Maybe that might be alot more practice.

This image is called From The Garden and it is a hostess stamps. As soon as I saw it I just knew that I had to have one to color. In case you haven't guessed I just love to color.

I have to thank my friend Kelly for introducing me to the M's dew drops. She gave me some of the clear ones and I tried to get some for myself and came home withe three different colors other than the one that I went for. Kelly if you want other colors, just give me a call. I have yellow, pink and torquise and clear. I just love the effect they add to the cards.

The designer paper is from Basic Grey and I can't remember which one. The other paper is called Rose Red.

Anyway, I am off to bed. Have an early rise tomorrow morning again.

Sleep tight and hope to see you again real soon.

Take care

1 comment:

Debby Winters said...

absolutely beautiful!! Love that flower! and I have to get some dew drops! wanna share? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails