Saturday, January 19

I'm Finally Back!



Been awhile since I finally got around to making a card. Between everyday life and a bad back and neck I just haven't been able to do anything.

This is a card that I made for my Sisters Mother In Law as she is having surgery on Monday to remove a lump in her breast. I wanted to bring it up to her this weekend so she would know that I was thinking about her and wished her all the best. I hope that it will make her feel a bit better. I can only image what she must be going through. Being an 86 year old woman and find out that you have breast cancer must be scarey. She is such a sweet woman and I just love her dearly.

Good luck Nanny Keeping, my hopes and prayers are with you.

I was at Michael's last night and saw this ribbon and this card just went on from there. I thought that it was so cute and then I thought about this set. It is not quite a match for the real red but it will do.

Stamps: Best of Cluck, Riveting
Paper: Real red, whisper white
Ink: Stazon black and classic su black
Accessories: punches, cuttlebug, nestabilites, primsacolor pencils, taltine and
a stump, su markers

Hope you all have a great day and thanks so much for dropping by

Take care

3 comments:

Debby Winters said...

This card is really cute Karen! I am sure it will bring a smile to Mrs. Keepings lips! I will keep her in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Ah! You're back! Love the Nestie cards you've been making. Can't wait to see what you'll do with the circles when you get them. I'll be back tomorrow to see what you come up with on this Stormy Sunday!

Jennie Skaggs said...

Hi...absolutely love this card. The scallops are fantastic and love the image. jennie

Related Posts with Thumbnails